We have booked our travel tickets and arranged our hotels!
The first round of filming for In Search of the Dead has been planned and will soon be underway.
From the 15th to the 24th of June, Erik and I will be travelling the length and breadth of the British Isles to meet with people from all walks of life, believers and sceptics alike. Our schedule is packed full of great interviews and exciting adventures. We cannot wait to get started!
We will be posting updates here of our progress, including (hopefully!) behind-the-scenes photos. Undoubtedly, we are going to be very busy – as we are packing in as much as we can – but posting regular updates is important to us.
That said, speak again soon!
Yesterday Erik and I did our first live stream on The Paranormal Scholar. It was nerve-wracking and fraught with technical difficulties, but was immensely enjoyable!
During the hour long episode, we were able to discuss our current views on ghosts, spirits and the afterlife, as we enter the planning stages of our documentary project.
Topics we covered included: the difference between ghosts and spirits; cultural differences in our understanding of the afterlife; and, the possibility of capturing Electronic Voice Phenomenon.
You can watch the full episode below.
We are proud to announce that we are in the planning stages of our debut documentary, In Search of the Dead. As such, we are looking for people to be a part of our project!
The following Call-To-Action video was published on The Paranormal Scholar YouTube channel.
We are looking for people based in Europe, fulfilling any of the following criteria:
- A medium or clairvoyant
- Part of a paranormal research group or a ghost hunter
- Someone who operates publicly as a demonologist
- A paranormal author or historian
- A spiritual or religious minister willing to discuss the afterlife
- A local historian with knowledge of a nearby haunted location, who could tell us its history.
- A psychologist or parapsychologist with insight into belief in the paranormal, whether a sceptic or a believer
- Someone who operates a ghost tour
If you would like to be a part of our project, you can get in touch using this contact form.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]