Welcome to our website.
This website is owned by Ethereal Productions Limited, a private company, limited by shares, incorporated in England & Wales. The term “Ethereal Productions Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the “website”, EtherealProductions.co.uk. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All content on the website, excepting where otherwise stated, is the intellectual property of Ethereal Productions Limited and may not be reproduced without permission.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
What is PII?
PII is described in United States legal fields as information that can be used on its own, or with other information, to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What personal information do we collect and when do we collect it?
We only have access to and the right to collect information which you voluntarily give us. This may be collected via email, via contact form, via subscription to our newsletter, or via any other direct contact from you.
How do we use your information?
We will use your PII, such as your email address, to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Do we pass your information on to third parties?
No. Ethereal Productions Limited is the sole user of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, rent, license, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information, unless we provide users with advance notice. This disclaimer does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating this website. In such cases these parties will agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release PII when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, and Google Adsense. These text files, generated in the same manner as stated above, help the website analyse how users use the site. In the case of Google Analytics, this includes the compiling of reports on website activity, for use by us, the website’s owner and operator, Ethereal Productions Limited. The information generated by Google via cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google.
Fair Use Notice
Images and videos used on this website are in most cases the property of Ethereal Productions Limited.
In some cases it is necessary for content to be sourced from a third party. When selecting such visual material to use in articles, blog entries and pages, an exhaustive effort to either avoid copyrighted content outright or credit the original copyright owners is always made. That being said, EtherealProductions.co.uk may contain copyrighted material which may not have been specifically authorised for use by the original owner. In all cases, such material will have been used as part of original reportage, commentary and critique for the purpose of comment, news reporting and education. This constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material, as provided for in Section 107 of U.S. Copyright Law.
…the fair use of a copyrighted work […] for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
If the origin of an image is not stated, it is either the property of Ethereal Productions Limited, or has been used according to a license which does not require attribution (such as CC0 Public Domain). Most of the Public Domain images used on this site are sourced using Pixabay and the Wikimedia Commons.